Sunday, November 25, 2007

She saved the day....or at least my hair!


Hooray for my sister! She was at my mom's house on Thanksgiving and fixed my hair. Then she taught me an easy way to style it. I timed how long it took to do it this way. From just out of the shower to completely finished hairdo is 13 minutes. Not too shabby!

I got a lot of compliments in church yesterday, which was great! I love getting compliments. It really boosts my self-esteem, but the number made me think to myself, "Wow! Was my hair really that bad before?" Hmmm...

At any rate, I am loving my new hair. Yay for sisters!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Very cute! I am sure you are getting a lot of compliments because it is such a change not because they didn't like your hair before.

Veronica said...

Love it. IT looks so good on you, and thank goodness for quick hair, especially with kids, that is why I chopped mine.

ann said...

you look great. i knew you would figure it out! sisters are great aren't they?