Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm thankful for a lot of things

Here are some of the many things for which I am thankful . . .


My Family,

cute girls with cute pigtails,


a freezer


and cupboard full of food,


a shelf full of the "best books",

electricity (even if I didn't have 5 light bulbs budgeted),

a job that pays the bills and supports our family,

modern conveniences and a pretty bowl full of fruit,
disposable diapers (even though they are expensive,
they are totally worth it!),

movies that my children love,
movies that Kasey and I love,

a dead bolt to keep the crazies out
and a child-proof door handle to keep the children in.


6 comments:

charlieymichelle said...

That is so great. The girls have changed so much. Ellie is getting so big. And I love the light bulb comment. Nice. Such a Wright comment.

Paige said...

I love your thankful list done in pictures. I may have to do the same thing!

Veronica said...

I love your blog, you crack me up with your way of doing things. It is just so you(which is a good thing)

Jodi said...

You're just trying to brag about your nice tidy cupboards Laura...
rub it in why don't ya! =) No, I love your picture stories! Keep it up you blogging addict!

ann said...

was this fun? good idea

Laura said...

Actually, my cupboard is hardly ever this tidy. But I couldn't very well post a picture of a messy, disorganized cupboard, now could I?

It was very fun putting together. It made me think of things that I'm grateful for that I wouldn't normally think about.

Of course I'm always grateful for family, but I don't often think about being grateful for my microwave or the lock on my door, even though I really and truly am.