I know a lot of morning people and I know a lot of night people but I have yet
to meet a late afternoon person.
I thought for a while that I was a morning person, but I hate getting up early. So I thought I must be a night person, but I get so tired after about 10. This quote has made me realize that I'm a late afternoon person. My favorite time of day is right after naptime between 4 and 6.
It's between these hours when I am happiest. I do my best shopping, my best reading, my best thinking, pretty much my best everything at this time of day. It's also when I am most likely to crank up the music and dance around the house with my children.
See, this is why I love good quotes. They make me think things about which I might not normally think.
1 comment:
You are crazy that is probably my least favorite time of the day. That is when everything that I have yet to get done hits me. The house is a mess, the kids are hungry and ready for dinner, and I am ready for Daddy and a break. If you ask me nap time is the best part of the day. The only time I can read, rest, or get the house cleaned up with out someone messing it up right behind me.
Post a Comment