Thursday, November 8, 2007

Missing my husband

Because I'm missing Kasey (he's working out of town this week), I thought I would post some pictures of the place we fell in love. That sounds a whole lot better than going to sleep in an empty bed. Although, when he's not here I don't have to worry about him stealing all the covers.


There's this great little path along the river in L-town where we used to walk in the evenings.




The path is nestled in the trees so it made me feel like we were alone (together) in a forest even though the city was all around us. It's very cozy and romantic-like.

This is a shot across the river to the path on the other side where we also walked.

A similar shot, but in the Spring when the Dogwoods were in bloom. We had our engagement pictures taken there under those beautiful pink blossoms.

Nope. I'd still rather have him here. Cover-stealing and all.

1 comment:

Be Inspired Always said...

Beautiful surroundings :)




Jillian