Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cooking Class Flyer

I am in charge of a monthly cooking class for church. I needed to come up with some sort of flyer to let the ladies know when each class would be and what we would be making and so forth. So, I came up with this idea.

The white index cards are removable so I can change the information every month without having to make all new flyers every time.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. What do you think?


4 comments:

Paige said...

Very Cute! I wish I lived by you so I could come to your cooking class.

ann said...

i wish you would have done it this summer! you did a great job.

Laura said...

If you would like, I can post the recipes from my classes.

Jodi said...

Very cute! I like the recipe card separators as frames. Genius!