Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More of my silly 3-year-old

I've been working with Makayla on her reasoning skills lately. Today I was asking her stuff like What do you do when you are hungry? What do you do when you are thirsty? What do you do when you are cold? What do you wear when you go swimming? What do you do when someone does something that you don't like?



I ask her question after question like this to get her to learn cause and effect. It's something her preschool teacher told me would be very good in helping her develop her problem-solving skills.



I asked her What do you do when you want something? Her response, "I say, 'Trick or Treat!'"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




Makayla saw this picture today while I was looking at an email. She exclaimed in horror, "Oh No!! He dropped his head!"

1 comment:

charlieymichelle said...

Thats so funny. I love it.