I've visited several blogs in the last week that have music in the background. I was totally jeaouls, so I did a little detective work to figure out how to do it. My favorite was the blog that had Christmas music. I did a little search for some of my favorites, and the result is what you hear in the background. If you aren't ready for Christmas music quite yet, scroll to the bottom where you can turn it off while you are reading.
Yay! I really love it. So come on everyone!! Get in the Christmas Spirit!!
5 comments:
Christmas HOOORRRAAAAYYYY!
Locomotive Park lights tomorrow! I dont think we are quite crazy enough to go then but soon, I am SO excited! Halle's favorite music right now is The Polar Express Soundtrack and Elf Soundtracks-Pennies from Heaven :)
so i am so jealous of the music thing. was it hard to set up? can you teach me??? i love the festiveness of your blog but don't forget thanksgiving....:) just kidding keep listening to the christmas music just be thankful while you listen.
so i am so jealous of the music thing. was it hard to set up? can you teach me??? i love the festiveness of your blog but don't forget thanksgiving....:) just kidding keep listening to the christmas music just be thankful while you listen.
I love the Christmas music! You are so cute.
I love your music too! :)
Post a Comment